Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2020

Bird Mascot

Dove Bird (Dovy the Dove)

I chose it because some of this bird's personalities are the same as me.Some of its characters traits are same as mine that's why I chose dove to be my bird mascot and also this bird symbolizes peace and love. Doves are found in every place on the planet, with the exception of locales of extreme temperatures such as the Sahara Desert and Antarctica. They are most likely to be found in the forests and woodlands, out in the country and in a big city. They are adaptable birds and can fit wherever they can find food. Doves can make their home and thrive in any number of places. 

Doves are social-related oriented,loyal, consistent, affable, honest and friendly. They also need directions/instructions and guidance. Put emphasize in harmony. Nice, gentle  and they are responsive to strong implementation skills. They like to do something useful for themselves and for others. They are commonly controlled by their emotions. If we are a dove type person the qualities that they have are same as ours.

Larger birds or predators scares dove. They are also scared on a Frightening Devices. Due to the doves ground feeding behaviours, they are often caught by predators. Birds or Doves has the ability to learn, retain information and alter their behaviour. Doves are not that intelligent like the other birds but they can be train and they can learn by teaching them what will they do. They are suited for carrying messages because they have an ability to fly to their home over long distances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.