Pages

Thursday 31 October 2019

The challenges of running 100 miles

100 Miles


Photo by:Brendan Leonard
How to run 100 miles directed by Brendan Leonard is about two friends who accomplished
running a 100 mile race with the help of family and friends and they have a positive
attitude to not give up and they help each other.

Photo by:Brendan Leonard
The writer’s purpose for this movie is to show us what Jayson went through in his life and toward running the race.It doesn’t matter what your life is like you should never give up.

Photo by:Brendan Leonard
The message I took from the movie is that you have to keep moving and don’t give up because at the end you will get what you worked hard for.In the movie Brendan said “It’s going to be a struggle at times”.Sometimes life will be a struggle but do not give up.For me i always struggle at math because sometimes I don't understand it but I always do my best to understand it.

Photo by:Brendan Leonard
In the beginning of the movie, I thought it was going to be boring but as I continued watching the movie I could see that the movie had a message.Lesson 2 says “It’s going to be a struggle at times” at the end of the movie I felt inspired at what Jayson and Brendan had to do to run the race. I felt excited and happy seeing Jayson and Brendan finish the race and it made me feel like I can run 100 miles too.

Photo by:Brendan Leonard
The character that made the greatest impression on me is Jayson because he inspired
me that if I work hard I will get what I want.When Jayson's dad left and when he was on
the wrestling team he didn’t won a competition in two years and when the counselor
said to him “college is not for people like you”Jayson did not give up he won a prize
from the wrestling team and he went to community college and got a degree as a
motivational speaker. I need to keep going until I get what I want, so I will never
give up just like what Jayson did.

Photo by:Brendan Leonard
The connection of Jayson and Brendan and Mrs. Gopherth when they ran  the 100 mile race.They have friends to help and support them.In the movie lesson 1 said “It helps to have a friend along”.Because when you nearly give up they will cheer you up and motivates you to do it and not to give up. Mrs. Gopherth had her friends to support her in the same way Jayson and Brendan. We need our friends to help and support us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.