Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2020

Tabula Rasa

 


Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa


Beginning









I can see a robot walking around the desert and saw a tree that is dry and needs sunlight. The robot picks it up.

Middle







The robot walks and goes to a mountain/hill where there's sunlight.

The robot struggles to go up and fall. The robot sacrifices itself in order to let the plant get sunlight.

End








In the end the robot finally gets to the top where the sunlight is. The robot quickly gives the plant sunlight before passing out. The plant grows and becomes a magnificent tree. 



Firstly, there was a robot walking around and saw a plant. Secondly, the robot walks and goes up to the mountain. He sacrifices itself in order to let the plant get sunlight. Lastly, The plant grows and become a magnificent tree.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.